Friday 9 October 2009

Roughing it

Well it has been a little while since my last Blog, but the past couple of months have been crazy. I have just got back from my yearly stint teaching Character Design in Kent, which i always enjoy, although it can be pretty hectic. I just finished off an illustration for a horror anthology, and i am frantically trying to finish Random Encounters Volume 1, the No Dice adventure supplement. Fortunately, Leo realized my impossible work load and we have revised our plans somewhat for the no dice schedule. It means I can at least get some sleep and not have to give up gaming time, which is why we are doing all this in the first place. So I though i would show you some of my sketches for the up coming book, since they are all drawn up and ready to be inked.
Before that though, heres the cover I worked on recently:

And here are some of the sketches:



I shall be working on the cover couple of weeks so i will post it when its done

No comments:

Post a Comment